- A Dialogue about the Mind
- Intellectual Pomposity
- What is insanity? What is the standard of sanity? Are the close-minded insane?
- Which comes first: head or heart?
- Why ideas control your life
- Three a week: Spirituality
- Precise Communication: Concrete or Abstract? Even possible?
- Three a week: Education
- Three a week: Ideation
- Three a week: Definitions
Category Archives: Metaphysics
Things exist, right? Three questions: Question 1: What makes an entity, an entity? Is a house an entity? What makes this so? If we gut the house entirely, so it is just studs and a roof, is it still a … Continue reading →
For as long as I can remember, I have always been intrigued by Eastern worldviews. Until recently, I have frankly never understood them. How can you be “one with the universe”? What is the … Continue reading →
Two separate questions: What is real? And, what is “real”? The former is a grand metaphysical question. The latter, a question about the definition of “real”. Because we should always attempt to define our terms, here is a standard definition … Continue reading →