- A Dialogue about the Mind
- Intellectual Pomposity
- What is insanity? What is the standard of sanity? Are the close-minded insane?
- Which comes first: head or heart?
- Why ideas control your life
- Three a week: Spirituality
- Precise Communication: Concrete or Abstract? Even possible?
- Three a week: Education
- Three a week: Ideation
- Three a week: Definitions
Category Archives: Emotion
Think warm; be warm. Believe in the curative powers of a pill, and watch your body respond. How can it be that mere belief can affect physical reality? The placebo effect is one of the most difficult phenomena to reconcile … Continue reading
If your auditory system works properly, you’ve heard what humans like to call “music”. Three questions: Question 1: What in the world is music? Don’t gloss over that question. Take 5 minutes out of your day to think about such … Continue reading
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Three questions: Question 1: Why do we dramatize bad decision making? When all the odds are stacked against you, and you are left with only the tiniest chance of success, why … Continue reading