- A Dialogue about the Mind
- Intellectual Pomposity
- What is insanity? What is the standard of sanity? Are the close-minded insane?
- Which comes first: head or heart?
- Why ideas control your life
- Three a week: Spirituality
- Precise Communication: Concrete or Abstract? Even possible?
- Three a week: Education
- Three a week: Ideation
- Three a week: Definitions
Tag Archives: language
I am a fan of precise communication. Big time. However, I wonder how accurately humans really communicate. You understand these words, right? No problem. Well, let’s examine that a little deeper (it might seem tedious, but hang in there): The … Continue reading
Are you responsible for your ideas? Three questions: Question 1: Where do ideas come from? Simple answer: our mind. However, when we look a little closer, that answer doesn’t satisfy. Do you consciously think “I am going to think about … Continue reading