- A Dialogue about the Mind
- Intellectual Pomposity
- What is insanity? What is the standard of sanity? Are the close-minded insane?
- Which comes first: head or heart?
- Why ideas control your life
- Three a week: Spirituality
- Precise Communication: Concrete or Abstract? Even possible?
- Three a week: Education
- Three a week: Ideation
- Three a week: Definitions
Tag Archives: critical thinking
I am not an atheist. I wish that I were. Specifically, I wish that I were a physicalist-atheist: Everything is ultimately reducible to physical existence, and nothing exists outside the physical universe; neither Zeus nor leprechauns nor any other mythical … Continue reading
Two methods of reasoning: deduction and induction. If you want to have sharp critical thinking skills, you must understand the difference between these two. It isn’t too difficult to understand, and the benefits are enormous. Example #1: Inductive reasoning. A: … Continue reading