- A Dialogue about the Mind
- Intellectual Pomposity
- What is insanity? What is the standard of sanity? Are the close-minded insane?
- Which comes first: head or heart?
- Why ideas control your life
- Three a week: Spirituality
- Precise Communication: Concrete or Abstract? Even possible?
- Three a week: Education
- Three a week: Ideation
- Three a week: Definitions
Tag Archives: being wrong
How honest should you be with yourself? Three questions: Question 1: What do you know? There is a difference between what you believe and what you know. You probably believe a bunch of things which you don’t know (as I … Continue reading
Abraham Lincoln was a bad president? FDR made the depression worse? Ronald Reagan was not a fiscal conservative?! That sounds like revisionism to me! And we all know, that word is bad! When Socrates challenged dogma, he was killed. When … Continue reading
It’s time to share the foundation for accurate critical thinking skills. Before I do, allow me to present some questions which will hopefully make you uncomfortable. This will illustrate why one needs a solid understanding of how not to think and … Continue reading