- A Dialogue about the Mind
- Intellectual Pomposity
- What is insanity? What is the standard of sanity? Are the close-minded insane?
- Which comes first: head or heart?
- Why ideas control your life
- Three a week: Spirituality
- Precise Communication: Concrete or Abstract? Even possible?
- Three a week: Education
- Three a week: Ideation
- Three a week: Definitions
Tag Archives: atheism
I am not an atheist. I wish that I were. Specifically, I wish that I were a physicalist-atheist: Everything is ultimately reducible to physical existence, and nothing exists outside the physical universe; neither Zeus nor leprechauns nor any other mythical … Continue reading
It is unfortunate that the debate over the existence of God is so dividing. People too readily dismiss either side’s argument. Three questions: Question 1: Can we separate arguments for religion from arguments for God? When confronted with typical arguments … Continue reading
(To see the related destruction of theism, go here) If you read the de-conversion stories of atheists, many started losing their faith in religion and the supernatural because they realized the universe seems to function without divine intervention. If you … Continue reading